Things I loved about banquet week:
1. Going with my best, kind, hardworking pal Clay
2. Free Chick-Fil-A and Sourpatch Kids for GBNTGD
3. Experiencing the ridiculousness that is Puss in Boots
4. The Melting Pot
5. Benji Payne's emceeing
6. Flawless clothing coordination
7. Having fun to look forward to after every stressful day
8. My wonderful dear friends Hannah and Katie being with me through it all
9. Second year in a row of doing GBNTGDs with Daniel Broadwell
10. Seeing the servants at FC help set up and take down banquet without being asked
Things I am looking forward to this week:
1. GOING HOME. For more than 3 hours.
4. Cooking with my Mom
5. Seeing my long lost brother Ben (oh, and Cara)
6. Singing with my family on Thanksgiving
7. Leaving my room clean
8. Sleeping in my own bed
9. Seeing Plant City people
10. Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa
Sometimes when I have scholarship essays to write, a 5 page paper, a Greek test, an incredibly messy room, and cry every time I think about a Thanksgiving without Mamaw, I just need to take a break and count a few of the reasons I have to be joyful. I'll miss these days before long, and I'm so grateful for them. No matter how stressed I get about money or friends or school or boys or the future, today is a blessing that I won't wish away.
Flavors of my week: Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks, Sour Patch Kids, Chicken Alfredo, Maroon 5, Genesis, Blue Like Jazz, Alfred Hitchcock.
"Take my moments and my days, let them flow in ceaseless praise. I surrender all, I surrender all. All to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all."